Bank Director's annual Bank Audit & Risk Committees Conference focused on accounting, risk and regulatory issues - aligned with the informational needs of a board's audit committee, board's risk committee, CFO, CRO, chairman, CEO and internal auditors.
2016 Session Highlights Included:
- Transformative Forces Reshaping Banking
- Taking On The Toughest Challenges
- The Economic Outlook & Implications For Credit Risk
- Cybersecurity: Today's Do's & Tomorrow's Don'ts
- Cybersecurity: What You Don’t Know
- Digital Channels That Change Customer Behaviors
For more information and to register for the 2016 event, please email email@example.com or call our events department at (877) 397-7595.
151 West Adams Street
Chicago, IL 60603
© DirectorCorps, Inc All Rights Reserved | Login